It has been perceived from the different evaluation that intellectual ability needs to be exercised in an effective way through scheduled practice and performance.
Success comes not just from the knowledge and skills but also from behavior which can create distance between success and failure. And we can achieve expected behavior only by learning and unlearning ways of thinking that finally craft body language and ensure effective living in this beautiful world.
Art of living introduced as a course at Daffodil International University to encompass abovementioned competencies and human qualities in the syllabus of graduation in all discipline.
This course is designed to give students a comprehensive view of
communication, its scope and importance in business, and the role of
communication in establishing a favorable outside the firm environment,
as well as an effective internal communications program. The various
types of business communication media are covered. This course also
develops an awareness of the importance of succinct written expression
to modern business communication. Many of the assignments are to be
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand and demonstrate the use of basic and advanced proper writing techniques that today's technology demands, including anticipating audience reaction.
- Write effective and concise letters and memos.
- Prepare informal and formal reports.
- Proofread and edit copies of business correspondence.
- Use career skills that are needed to succeed, such as using ethical tools, working collaboratively, observing business etiquette, and resolving workplace conflicts.
- Plan successfully for and participate in meetings and conduct proper techniques in telephone usage.
- Use e-mail effectively and efficiently.
- Develop interpersonal skills that contribute to effective and satisfying personal, social and professional relationships, and Utilize electronic presentation software.
- Teacher: Tahsin Sharmila Raisa
Skip course categories